Thursday, January 24, 2008

Free Ads!



You can use my Free Page Peel banner to attract your visitor. You can use it either for fun, i.e. displaying your photo slideshow or use it to earn some money by displaying banner ads which rotates everytime page is loaded.

These Page Peel will be shown on the top right corner of my blog page.

Start to create your own right now with 3 simple steps to follow here:

Step #1: Create your own Flash or JPG format (best size is : 500x500 px). The right top of the pictures (diagonal from the upper left corner to the right lower corner) will be visible in my Page Peel Banner

Step #2: Setup your own banner link and JPG/Flash to be displayed.

Step #3: Send me your
a) Ads JPG / SWF URL: ________________________________
b) Click will open URL:______________________________

Post it on my 'comment' page below.

*ps: I have right to accept or reject or delete your ads
*pss: Your ads will be display for 2 weeks only
*psss: Only 3 ads will be shown. So..patient.. wait for your turn :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Insane Mobile - Blogged